Easy Homemade Doggy Ice Cream Treats
- 1 or 2
- 1/3 Cup
- 8 oz.
Plain Greek Yogurt
milk bone biscuits (optional)
- Peel Bananas and break into small chunks.
- Using a food processor, mixer or blender, mix yogurt, peanut butter and bananas together until Smooth.
- spoon into ice cube trays.
- Break the milk bones in half and insert them into each ice cube square.
- Freeze in freezer for 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Pop out one cube at a time and let your pups enjoy.
NOTE: Please make sure your Peanut Butter does not contain any artificial sweeteners, especially xylitol, as it is very poisonous to dogs.